It is designed for maximum performance. Please seek advice if one is not familiar with this kind of engine-powered precision model. Operating this model without prior preparation may cause injuries. Remember, safety is the most important thing. Always keep this instruction manual at hand for quick reference.
- .40 – .46 cubic inch displacement 2-cycle
- .60 – .70 cubic inch displacement 4-cycle
Radio required : 5 channels, 6 heavy-duty servos
- Wing Span 57.5 in. / 1460 mm
- Wing Area 585 sq. in. / 37.4 sq. dm
- Flying Weight 6 lbs / 2.7 Kg.
- Fuselage Length 49.6 In / 1260 mm
Important Safety Precautions
- The first-time flyer should never fly by himself/herself. Assistance from an experienced flyer is absolutely necessary.
- A pro-flight adjustment must be done before flying. It is very dangerous to fly a badly pre-adjusted aircraft.
- P-51 MUSTANG is designed to be powered by a 2C 0.40-0.46 or 4C 0.60-0.70 engine. using a more powerful engine does not mean better performance. In fact, an overpowered engine may cause structural damage and Injuries.
- Make sure the airfield is spacious, never fly the plane too close to people, and never get too close to a running propeller.
- if you find wrinkles on the covering as a result of weather changes, you can use a hot iron to remove the wrinkles. Please begin with a lower temperature setting and gradually raise the temperature until the wrinkles are gone. Too hot an Iron may damage the covering.
- Check and re-tighten up all factory assembled screws, use thread locker if applicable
|Material||Birch Ply and Balsa Wood|
Call us: 080-23359191
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us : www.younginnovators.in