It is designed for maximum performance. Please seek advice if one is not familiar with this kind of engine-powered precision model. Operating this model without prior preparation may cause injuries. Remember, safety is the most important thing. Always keep this instruction manual at hand for quick reference.
- Wing span:42. Oin/1060mm
- Length:39.5in /1000mm
- Radio:4-ch with 4micro servos
- flying Weight: 4.5lbs/2000g
Important Safety Precautions
- The first-time flyer should never fly by himself/themselves. Assistance from an experienced flyer is necessary.
- A pre-flight adjustment must be done before flying, it is very dangerous to fly a badly pre-adjusted aircraft.
- Long-CZ-46 is specially designed to be powered by a 2C 0.60 engine using a more powerful engine does not mean better performance. In fact, overpowered may cause severe damage and injuries.
- Make sure the airfield is spacious, never fly the plane too close to people, and never get too close to a running propeller.
- If you find wrinkles on the covering as a result of weather changes you can use a hot iron to remove the wrinkles. Please begin with a lower temperature setting and gradually raise the temperature until the wrinkles are gone. Too hot an iron may damage the covering.
- Check and re-tighten up all factory assembled screws, use thread locker if applicable
|Material||Birch Ply and Balsa Wood|
Call us: 080-23359191
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us : www.younginnovators.in