RoboticsNovember 18, 2020 2021-01-02 13:19
We at Young Innovators provide an opportunity to explore and untangle a problem together. We provide a simple, attractive, and engaging workshops by setting up a milestone to start new things with an inquisitive approach.
Our workshop is focused on understanding the key concepts of electronics imbibed in building of simple circuits, Arduino programming and coding, electronic and communication devices to the advanced robots.
These workshops are structured and designed for a person who is keen in learning electronics and has a brief knowledge on components and structures.
1. BASIC ELECTRONICS
2. ARDUINO PROGRAMMING
3. LED AND CIRCUITS
4. ROBOT BUILDING WORKSHOP
Here we make them build robots and understand the different techniques and concepts behind building the robot.
a) Bi-Pedal Robot
b) IR Robot
c) Voice Controlled Robot
d) Bug Robot
- Some theoretical Knowledge on motor, Sensors and its application in the model Construction.
- Introduction to Arduino, Coding and some basic programming using the same.
- Assembly and Testing of a Line Follower Robot Model.
- Tuning of the Sensor for the model to work in the desired way.
- Understanding Bluetooth Technology.
- Overview of IOT (Internet of things).
- Arduino programming.
- Construction of Bluetooth Controlled Robot and controlling it with phones