Sensor Based RobotNovember 12, 2019 2021-11-23 6:35
Sensor Based Robot
Sensor Based Robot
The objective of this course is to educate the participants in the fields of electronics and
robotics, robotics being the budding area of research in recent years; Robots are seen helping humans in all possible fields from exploring space to deep oceans, health care, farming, education, the name goes on!
Robotics as a hobby and career will focus not only on building a robot but also make the robot stand out from all and be most effective and efficient. This course would be the opening doors for participants to take it forward and build a career.
In this 20 weeks course, we will learn about basics of electronics and robotics, learn about the types of robots and build one robot by the end of the course
We will also learn about the programming techniques and build the code for the robot and how to address the problems faced while building a robot.
To build any sort of robots, all you need is to know the basics like, robot parts, programming, and electronics. That is what this course helps you in!
The course has no much pre- requisites than having a computer or laptop to do programming. Anyone with moderate knowledge on computers and electronics would master this course.
Once the participant completes this course, they will be ready to use different electronic components and automate the device with the programming skills.
This course will explain about electronics and few components in electronics and how we can use these components and build a simple robot.
Sensor Based Robot - Topics
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Tinkercad
- Quiz 1
- Lesson 2: Circuiting with Electronic Components
- Quiz 2
- Lesson 3: Circuits using Transistors
- Quiz 3
- Lesson 4: Circuits on transistor
- Quiz 4
- Lesson 5: 7 segment display
- Quiz 5
- Lesson 6: Circuits on Transistors
- Quiz 6
- Lesson 7: Motors and its Types
- Quiz 7
- Lesson 8: Application and working of sensors
- Quiz 8
- Lesson 9: Arduino Programming
- Quiz 9
- Lesson 10: Arduino Programming
- Quiz 10
- Lesson 11: Arduino Programming
- Quiz 11
- Lesson 12: Arduino Programming with motors
- Quiz 12
- Lesson 13: Line follower Robot parts and components
- Quiz 13
- Lesson 14: Assembly and working of Line Follower Robot